- Energy Summit
- Guiding Commitments
- Office of Sustainability
- Sustainability Council
- Sustainability Mission
- Sustainable Strides
- Student Initiatives
- Campus Initiatives
- Green Spotlights
- Town and Gown
- The Outdoors
- 2013 Film Series
- Appalachian by the numbers
- My Footprint
- Renewable Energy
Beech Mountain Shuttle
Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 5:00pm - 11:00pm
What? A cheap and easy way to get out to Beech Mountain. Price includes transportation AND lift ticket!
Sign up begins on 1/17/2012 (1st day of classes for Spring 2012)
- Every Thursday from 1/26/2012 - 2/23/2012
- Meet at 5pm at OP Base Camp, return at 11pm05 5
How Much? $20 if registered by Wednesday, $25 day of
What Else? Shuttle riders also get reduced equipment rental rates - $10 for Ski rental/$20 for Snowboards.
Slope Conditions? Click HERE
How do I sign up? You must come into OP's Base Camp located inside the SRC to sign up. We accept, cash, check or APP Card as forms of payment. You can sign up for shuttles any time unless they are full.
Questions? Call 828.262.4077 or e-mail us
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
- Shuttles may be cancelled by OP due to to weather or low enrollment (6 people are required for the shuttle to run). In this case you will be moved to another shuttle, if there are no shuttles remaining we will refund your money.
- If you find you are unable to make a shuttle you have signed up for we may be able to move you to another shuttle.
- If you do not show up for your shuttle your money will not be refunded and we may not be able to move you to another shuttle.
Contact name:Rich Campbell